Wednesday 11 February 2009

Cute Card Thursday


Thank you to everyone who has posted a comment on my blog, I really appreciate your king remarks. Life has been a bit hectic in my househole this week. My brother ans sister in law have come for a visit (they live in France), they stay with my mother who lucky lives just next door to me. But the electricity went down for 24 hours on Monday so I had everyone in mine. Mother had to stay the night as it was too cold for her to go home, so all in all it's been a jolly time. My neighbour is about to have an op for a hernia so I made this card hoping that it will do for the Cute Card Thursday Challange as it has two metal brads. The image I double embossed but I think there must have been some specks in the embossing powder, that is what the marks are. It's a complete change from the usual cards that I do. I used the Crafters Companion mens CD and the stamp from their Men's unmounted rubber stamp collection. I think I like girly cards best. Post a comment for me, thanks

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card, I love the image and the matching papers, I am sure your neighbour will love this card!
    Thank you for joining in the CCT challenge!
    Have a great evening! Debx

    ReplyDelete