Tuesday 17 March 2009

Cakes and Corners


The weather has been so glorious that I felt guilty being indoors crafting, so I had to take the time and mow the lawns for the first time. I hate it when it looks so unkept, anyway now it's really pretty outside and I am happy to be inside looking out as the sun has now gone behind the clouds. This is my small effort for two challanges, Sketch Saturday with the rounded corners, I'm sorry to say that I only have a small corner punch, I was looking at a larger on the other day, wish now I had bought it. The second challange for this card is The Secret Crafters Have your cake and eat it. Can't seem to get away from pink at the moment. I used Pink petticoat papers from the Sweet Cupcake set my ucttlebug embossing folder, sorry dont know the name and the fairy is from Joanna Sheen's Wild Rose collection. Please leave a comment if you like the card. Best wishes for mothers day, Lesley

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous card I love the cake and the gorgeous fairy sitting on it thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card, thanks for taking part in this weeks SCSC!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete